Smartwatches have existed for a while now, however, for the longest time, they were seen as redundant because of the presence of smartphones.
Best Smartwatches for Men (2020)
But with Apple and Samsung taking up the mantle of smartwatches, people have started paying more attention. A smartwatch is essentially a watch strapped to your wrist that can do a whole lot more. It can make calls, connect to your smartphones, track your fitness, give you health statistics, monitor heart rate, etc.
If you want your smartphone essentially strapped to your wrist, then a smartwatch is your best option. In this article, we’ll give you an overview of some of the best smartwatches for men for iPhone and Android.
Best Smartwatch for Men
Top-selling Smartwatches for Men
- Letsfit Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle HR Heart Rate Stainless Steel and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Blackview Smart Watch for Android Phones and iOS Phones
- Smart Watch for Android and iOS Phone
- Fossil Men’s Gen 4 Explorist HR Heart Rate Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Garmin vívomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch Men Women
- Samsung Galaxy Watch smartwatch (46mm, GPS, Bluetooth)
- UMIDIGI Smart Watch Uwatch2 Fitness Tracker
- Fossil Men’s Sport Heart Rate Metal and Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Fossil Men’s Commuter Stainless Steel and Leather Hybrid Smartwatch