TP-Link AC5400 Review
- JD Power Award- Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- WiFi Router Made for Gamers: Leading edge 1.8 GHz 64 bit Quad-core CPU and 1G RAM accelerates loading
- 8 Gigabit LAN ports and 1 Gigabit WAN port, with Link Aggregation, you can team two ports to double connection speed
- AC5400 Tri-band Wi-Fi over one 2.4GHz(1000Mbps) and two 5 GHz bands(2167Mbps),dedicate one band to gaming traffic.
- MU-MIMO and AirTime Fairness maximize total throughput and response rates.
- RangeBoost strengthens reception and Beamforming sends targeted Wi-Fi to keep devices connected at farther distances than other wireless internet routers
- Advanced security: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring next-level antivirus, robust parental controls, and QoS.
- Dynamic optimization prioritizes traffic to eradicate latency
If you’re looking for the best WiFi gaming router for long range and no drop outs, the TP-Link AC5400 could be the perfect wireless gaming router for you!
We tried the TP-Link AC5400 for two weeks for this review and we found it to give us flawless performance where other WiFi routers had let us down in the past.
The TP-Link AC5400 Tri Band Gaming Router features cutting edge 1.8 GHz 64 bit Quad-core CPU and 1G RAM. The TP-Link AC5400 has 8 Gigabit LAN ports and 1 Gigabit WAN port with Link Aggregation – which means you can team two ports to double connection speed – a seriously great feature for the serious gamer! The eight external antennas ensure you get the best WiFi signal at long range – and in our test it worked well up and down stairs and through multiple walls.
Overall, if you’re looking for a beast of a wireless gaming router, the TP-Link AC5400 Tri Band Gaming Router is surely one of the best options!